About Us

We are a class of year 2 and 3 children from Nelson, New Zealand. You can check what we have been up to by visiting our blog regularly. Please take the time to read our blog and we also love to read your comments!

10.11.10

CAMP 2010

We had a fantastic time at Teapot Valley for our 2010 camp. A big thanks to all of the parents and teachers that made this camp so great!



Dear Jo,

Thank you for coming to camp. I really liked going on the waterslide and swimming pool. When we went in the swimming pool if was so cold that I jumped out of it! When I went on the waterslide it was so fast that I nearly went up to the top.

When we did the Top Team games we did all sorts of activities. My favourite activity was going on the mini jeeps. I went with Ella. I nearly banged a cone down and I did. Ella did too. It was really funny but the mini jeep broke down so we couldn’t keep riding on it.

After that we went in the big maze. It was huge. Some people got trapped in it. Then we had some food, it was delicious. There was some cake and fruit. We had to have one of those.

When it was getting dark we did the concert. Me, Ella, Torfun and Halie-Rose did a skit, it took a while. At the very end we went possum hunting. It was very dark so we had to use out torches. I only found one possum.

Thanks again, I had a great time!

From Ebony


Dear Sue,

Thank you for organising camp. I really enjoyed the waterslide because people went down really fast. I also liked the mini jeeps because we got to go around the cones really fast. I also really liked the trampoline, it was very bouncy.

The huge maze was awesome because we got to play hide and seek. The cool swimming pool was freezing! Ed’s Alley was cool because we got to knock other people’s balls over into the hole. The possum hunt was awesome because we got to swap the possums for lollies.

In the morning we got to do Top Team games. They were really fun because we got points.

Thanks again for organising camp.

From Ella

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 14,

    Looks like you had an excellent time at camp. I used to love going to Teapot Valley. My favourite was the mini jeeps, I remember someone from Room 9 in 2009 nearly ran me over!!

    From Rachel

    ReplyDelete