About Us

We are a class of year 2 and 3 children from Nelson, New Zealand. You can check what we have been up to by visiting our blog regularly. Please take the time to read our blog and we also love to read your comments!

31.10.10

ALL CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE TO WEAR HATS IN THE SUN

We are learning to write an argument.
Our argument should have:
* Introduction - stating our point of view
* Reasons justifying our point of view
* Conclusion - restating our point of view

I think that all children should have to wear a hat when they go outside.

I think this because sun can really hurt children if they get sunburnt, which can cause skin cancer.

If children wear their hats at school they get to play in more areas.

That is why I think children should wear hats when they are outside in the sun.

Lydia


I think that all children should not have to wear a hat when they are outside.

I think this because the hats fall off all the time. Also the brim falls down and children cannot see.

I think it feels free without a hat.

That is why I think children should not have to wear a hat when they are outside.

Tom

I think that all children should have to wear a hat when they go outside.

I think this because if children don’t wear a sunhat they can get burnt by the sun. Hats will protect them from getting skin cancer.

Children can also decorate their hats so that their hat looks nice and cool.

That is why I think children should wear hats when they are in the sun.

Torfun





No comments:

Post a Comment