About Us

We are a class of year 2 and 3 children from Nelson, New Zealand. You can check what we have been up to by visiting our blog regularly. Please take the time to read our blog and we also love to read your comments!

9.6.10

CROSS COUNTRY




On Thursday Nelson Central School held the Cross Country. The whole school took part.
* "It was fun coming 11th" - TIM
* "I nearly came fourth!" - JASPER
* " It was really funny that I got there the same time as Tim." - HARRY
* "It was so much fun running." - TA'A - MARIE
* "I nearly came 1st, I was happy to come second." - LYDIA
* "I was happy that my mum was there to see me run." - TAWA
* " I liked all of the twists and turns of the Cross Country." - ABEL
* " I can't wait until the next Cross Country!" - ARLO
* " I felt happy when I was running in the Cross Country." - KAYLA

1 comment: